FDA 공식 인증 다이어트약 알리 120정 alli Weight Loss Diet Pills, Or
미국 FDA가 인정한 유일한 다이어트 약.
About this item
- Alli is an approved weight loss pill that helps block about 25 percent of the fat you eat from being absorbed
- Acts as an effective WEIGHT LOSS pill for both Women and men
- For every 5 pounds you lose through diet and exercise, alli can help you lose 2 to 3 more
- Alli works in the digestive tract with minimal absorption into the bloodstream, meaning there is little to no effect on the cardiovascular and Central nervous systems
- Alli Diet pills are a weight loss SUPPLEMENT for overweight adults, 18 years and older, when used along with a reduced calorie and low fat diet
Active ingredient: Orlistat
Orlistat, the active ingredient in Alli, is a lipase inhibitor and works by binding to specific enzymes that break down fats (triglycerides). As a result, about 25% of the consumed fat is not absorbed and passes through the digestive system and is naturally excreted by the body. Since the calories associated with this unabsorbed fat are not used (1 gram of fat=9 calories), the number of calories that enter your system is reduced.
How do I know If using alli is right for me?
How does alli work and how can it help me lose weight?
How soon after taking alli capsules should I expect to see results?
When do gastrointestinal (GI) side effects usually occur?
Alli (orlistat 60 mg capsules) is a weight loss aid for overweight adults. Read the information on the carton for other important information