About this item
- Military-grade Space and Flight Sim Precision. Customizable options including all the control surface options required to achieve the exact level of performance that aspiring combat pilots demand
- New Mini Analog Stick Control Surfaces: Control pitch, roll, yaw, backwards, forwards, up, down, left and right as well as gimballed weapons that are controlled separately from the space craft
- RGB Backlighting: Many PC peripherals now feature RGB backlighting and the X-56 is no exception. Use the software to set the color of the lighting to match the rest of your gaming rig
- Ideal for VR: The X-56 places controls perfectly under your fingers where subtle distinctions in button feel and shape help you navigate the control set with ease
- Fully Featured HOTAS: Accurate 16-bit aileron and elevator axis with hall-effect sensors. Adjustable Stick Force via Advanced 4-Spring System. Twin Throttles with Friction Adjuster and Throttle Lock
- Cable Length: 2 m
Enhance the experience of VR gaming and the re-emerging space simulation genre with the advanced X56 HOTAS. It provides complete control featuring analog thumb sticks, RGB lighting, 16-bit aileron and elevator axis, 189 programmable controls, and an updated stealthy black and gray finish.
6DoF delivers all six degrees of freedom needed for realism in 360-degrees of space—pitch, roll, yaw, backwards, forwards, up, down, left and right.
X56 supplies the heroic environment you need for the best experience. Use our free feature-rich software to edit the full-spectrum RGB lighting to your liking.
X56 puts full controls at your fingertips for head-mounted displays (HMD) and VR gaming. Put on a headset and grab onto X56 for endless adventure.
Contact-free Hall effect sensors within the 16-bit aileron and elevator axis—and the adjustable spring tensioning system—give you a new level of sensitivity and control at the stick.
They’re ideal for dual-engine control, especially if one is disabled. Adjust the friction required to move each throttle. A throttle lock also converts both throttles into a single-engine throttle.
Customize all 13 axes, 5 HATS and 31 programmable buttons over three modes. Adjust deadbands and response curves to fine-tune axes. Assign any button to any number of in-sim commands—even assign mouse and keyboard commands to X56