PXG 0211 헬캣 퍼터 PXG 0211 Hellcat Putter with Straight Chrome Shaft for L
About this item
- Built by hand to your unique specifications, the PXG 0211 Hellcat Putter presents a traditional blade-style design with a heavier feel that helps deliver smooth strokes and impressive control.
- The Hellcat boasts PXG’s game changing Runway Reticle alignment aid, a top rail line and flared dual-step geometry to help golfers lock-in on their target and sink more putts. For added consistency across the face, the Hellcat also deploys PXG’s milled Pyramid Face Pattern technology.
- MATERIALS: cast 303 stainless steel
- HEAD DESIGN: Heavy Blade, 365 grams
- ALIGNMENT FEATURES: Runway Reticle alignment aid, top rail line, and flared dual-step geometry
- HOSEL TYPE: Plumber's Neck
Founded by entrepreneur and self-proclaimed golf nut Bob Parsons, PXG embodies his belief that every new product – from golf clubs to sport fashion apparel – should be markedly better. Every innovation should noticeably improve your performance. And every moment of impact should elevate your enjoyment.
The prominent Runway Reticle alignment feature presents a geometric, arrow-like aid that supports enhanced face awareness and control. This visual mechanism pairs with a topline alignment feature to improve aim throughout the putting stroke. A flared cavity offers both visual cues and helps save critical mass from the center of the clubhead. This mass saving is repositioned on the perimeter of the clubhead for improved MOI and stroke stability.
Also featured in PXG’s flagship Battle Ready Putters, the Pyramid Face Pattern is engineered for maximum performance off the face. Based on tour feedback and R&D testing, the groove depth enhances feel and optimizes initial ball velocity. The design also helps ensure consistency in all significant factors that affect roll such as launch angle, spin rates, and skid distance.
The heel shafted hosel orients the shaft axis on the heel side of the putter and is preferred by players who tend to over-rotate the clubhead. The plumber's neck hosel orients the shaft axis in a heel and is optimal for players with mild amounts of face rotation; however, it can be effectively used by both straight and arced strokes types. The double bend hosel orients the shaft axis through the CG and minimizes resistance to twisting, assisting players who tend to push the ball.
FOUR MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM