PXG 0211 Clydesdale Putter with Straight Chrome Shaft for Left or Right Handed Golfers
관부가세 포함 제품입니다.
주문후 2주정도의 배송이 소요되는 제품입니다.
About this item
- Built by hand to your unique specifications, the PXG 0211 Clydesdale Putter is a force to be reckoned with, offering the longest head shape heel-to-toe of any putter in the 0211 lineup. Its fantastically balanced, elongated design was engineered to deliver an extremely high MOI for a blade-style putter.
- Capitalizing on its oversized head shape, the Clydesdale presents a significantly flared cavity that dramatically enhances the impact of the putter’s Runway Reticle alignment aid. Clydesdale also incorporates patented Pyramid Face Pattern technology for outstanding consistency across the face. Paired with a plumber’s neck hosel, the Clydesdale helps golfers deliver the club head square and on target.
- MATERIALS: cast 303 stainless steel
- HEAD DESIGN: Heavy Blade, 365 grams
- ALIGNMENT FEATURES: Runway Reticle alignment aid, top rail line, and significantly flared dual-step geometry
- HOSEL TYPE: Plumber's Neck
Founded by entrepreneur and self-proclaimed golf nut Bob Parsons, PXG embodies his belief that every new product – from golf clubs to sport fashion apparel – should be markedly better. Every innovation should noticeably improve your performance. And every moment of impact should elevate your enjoyment.
The prominent Runway Reticle alignment feature presents a geometric, arrow-like aid that supports enhanced face awareness and control. This visual mechanism pairs with a topline alignment feature to improve aim throughout the putting stroke. A flared cavity offers both visual cues and helps save critical mass from the center of the clubhead. This mass saving is repositioned on the perimeter of the clubhead for improved MOI and stroke stability.
Also featured in PXG’s flagship Battle Ready Putters, the Pyramid Face Pattern is engineered for maximum performance off the face. Based on tour feedback and R&D testing, the groove depth enhances feel and optimizes initial ball velocity. The design also helps ensure consistency in all significant factors that affect roll such as launch angle, spin rates, and skid distance.
The heel shafted hosel orients the shaft axis on the heel side of the putter and is preferred by players who tend to over-rotate the clubhead. The plumber's neck hosel orients the shaft axis in a heel and is optimal for players with mild amounts of face rotation; however, it can be effectively used by both straight and arced strokes types. The double bend hosel orients the shaft axis through the CG and minimizes resistance to twisting, assisting players who tend to push the ball.