- Transports Waste from Your RV/Trailer: Allows you to transport waste from your RV or trailer to a dump station; Ideal for when you're parked too far away for an RV sewer hose
- Includes: (1) 15 gallon tote tank, (1) large, durable handle, (2) oversized wheels, (1) tank rinser, (1) ladder hook, (1) 3-foot, super heavy-duty sewer hose with swivel bayonet and lug fittings, (1) 15-inch female to female orange Rhino grey water hose, (1) clear elbow with a 4-in-1 adapter, (1) clear double bayonet elbow, (3) storage caps, (2) caps with lanyards for rinse connections and (1) steel tow adapter
- Easy to Transport: Large, heavy-duty, no-flat wheels with bearings make transport smooth and effortless. A removable steel tow adapter allows you to easily roll the tote tank like a suitcase, or tow it slowly behind a truck or golf cart; Integrated Ladder Hook: Can sturdily clamp on to RV or camper ladder when not in use and the body of the tote tank features grooves to securely strap it in place
- Simple to Clean: The low drain hole ensures that the tote tank empties completely. The smooth interior is easy to wash off using the integrated tank rinser
- Measurements: Tote tank measures 20 ½-inches (L) x 13-inches (W) x 32 ¼-inches (H); Minimum Waste Height Hook Up: 13-inches
- Durable Construction: Constructed of extremely durable blow-molded, UV stabilized HDPE that won’t leak or deteriorate in the sun; Weight: 31 ½ lb.; Made in the USA; Patented
Rhino Tote Tank
The inside of the tote tank is smooth (so that it doesn’t trap odors or debris) and sloped toward the drain hole (making it easy to empty completely). The large, no-flat wheels have bearings to make them sturdier and have a large circumference to make going over rough terrain easier. The bottom of the tote tank features an integrated ladder hook and tie-down grooves, allowing you to hang the tank on your RV’s ladder when it is empty.
The top of the tote tank features two separate water inlets: one is an integrated tank rinser that can be used with a grey water hose. It has an easy grip connector, backflow preventer and multi-directional spray that helps clean away debris from the sidewalls of the interior of the tote tank. The other water inlet is a male connection that can be used with the included 15-inch female to female orange grey water hose.
Using Your Rhino Tote Tank
When dumping your RV or trailer’s waste tank, you will need the clear double bayonet elbow and the 3-foot super heavy-duty sewer hose with bayonet and lug fittings. The clear elbow with double bayonet ends securely attaches to the waste inlet on the tote tank and allows you to see when your tanks are empty. The bayonet end of the sewer hose securely connects to your RV or trailer’s waste valve and has a gasket to ensure a secure seal. The lug end of the sewer hose connects to one of the bayonet ends of the elbow. All bayonet and lug ends on the sewer hose and elbows swivel for easy use. Before filling the tote tank, attach the steel tow adapter, as it can be difficult to put in place after the tank is full. Remove the cap on the water inlet to vent air and make filling easier. Take care to not overfill the tote tank.
After filling the tote tank, replace the waste inlet cap and water inlet cap, and make sure the tank rinser cap is tightly secured. These tote tanks have large, no-flat wheels for use on any terrain. They also feature a durable, oversized handle to make pulling the tote tank more ergonomic. If the tote tank is too heavy to transport manually when full, included is a removable steel tow adapter. It allows you to tow the tote tank slowly behind a truck or golf cart.