닥터브라운 젖병 4개 세트 Dr. Brown's Anti-Colic Options+ Baby Bottles
About this item
- ANTI-COLIC BABY BOTTLE. Dr. Brown’s baby bottles are known for reducing colic, spit-up, burping, and gas, resulting in a more comfortable feeding experience for baby.
- CONSISTENT FLOW RATE. Vacuum-free feeding is closest to breastfeeding and Dr. Brown’s nipples provide a consistent flow so babies can feed at their own pace.
- PRESERVES NUTRIENTS. The anti-colic internal vent system is proven to help preserve bottle milk nutrients and aids in digestion for a better night’s sleep.
- BREASTFEEDING BOTTLE. The breast-like nipple shape encourages a proper latch for a more natural bottle-feeding experience and eases the transition from breast to bottle and back again.
- BOTTLE GROWS WITH BABY. Dr. Brown’s Options baby bottle works best with the vent system in place but can be removed as baby’s feeding developsno need to introduce a different bottle.
- SUSTAINABLE BABY BOTTLE. Dr. Brown’s bottle is designed to nourish through all of baby’s feeding stages and is recyclable.
- DISHWASHER SAFE. Safe for use in dishwasher (top rack only), electric and microwave sterilizers or boiling water.
Dr. Brown's baby bottles are fully-vented and clinically proven to reduce colic.* Dr. Brown's anti-colic internal vent system helps prevent ingestion of air bubbles and eliminates the vacuum effect which helps reduce spit-up, burping and gas. It also means no nipple collapse or fluid buildup in baby's ear.
* Ellett, Examination of the Effect of Dr. Brown’s Natural Flow Baby Bottles on Infant Colic, Gastroenterology Nursing, May/June 2006
From nipple to base, the Options+ Bottle makes for a comfortable feeding experience for baby. Starting at the top, each nipple is specially engineered to offer the same consistent, natural flow, so you and baby know what to expect in every feeding. The soft silicone nipple helps baby naturally latch while the anti-colic vent system lets baby feed without fuss. Together, they offer a reliable and trusted bottle feeding experience.
Our bottles work best with the vent system in place but it’s great to have options when baby’s feeding develops. Just remove the vent when you feel it’s time – no need to introduce a different bottle. Our bottle nipples feature their own venting system that offers a feeding experience similar to most nipple-vented bottles.